- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Level: ***
- 7 chicken drums, deboned
- 7 slices of gingers
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing rice wine
- 1 spring onion,finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon blackbean, finely chopped
- 3 slices of gingers, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- sichuan pepercorn, crushed
- 3 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice venegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame paste
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoon chicken stock
How to Cook
Debone chicken drums. Place the chicken in a big dish with rice wine and ginger. Steam over high heat for 10 minutes.
After chicken cool down, slice into pieces and put in a dish.
Heat the wok with oil, add black bean, ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant. Add chicken stock and rest of ingredients. Well blended.
Pour sauce onto chicken. Sprinkle with spring onion.